Because of so many screw-ups on their part I have to constantly call them to correct my bill (it magically increases each month).Calling them is the worst thing ever and i dread it.

Customer service is terrible. Their website is the worst- it always says maintenance or cant process at this time so you never know if it saved your information. If another phone company was available I would switch ASAP but there is not. I have never written a review for a company but for these guys I felt an obligation.

You cant understand the customer service reps and can never speak to a manager.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with MCI Communications?

Comments

MCI is the worse telephone company ever.I can't believe they are still in business.

It takes them forever to resolve an issue.

If you can find another provider please do not use MCI.They are terrible from the rooter to the tooter.

Smart Circle International - *** Smart Circle International "Are you a psychopath? Are you a ***? Do you have no moral compass? If so, Smart Circle International is the place for you. Everybody hears..." Read more Directv - Bill kept increasing while on a 2 year guaranteed Contract! Directv "My deal was for $110.00 per month + tax - TV, Internet & phone.Within two months of bundling the 3, ($10 savings?), the bill was $175.02..." Read more FreedomPop - The WORST experience with a phone carrier I have EVER HAD FreedomPop "I opened a FreedomPop account for my son last November (2016). He is in middle school and with his evolving social schedule, it was necessary to make sure he had..." Read more My Family Mobile - BEWARE! RIPOFF WARNING!!!!! My Family Mobile "We canceled our service with WALMART Family Mobile in November 2016 and had the cell number ported to another provider. WALMART has continued to bill us without explanation and is..." Read more Daniels Jewelers - *** daniels jewelry Daniels Jewelers "They should go out of business and die there pushy and go against people agency, and the force you to buy something, i would love to destroy the conpany, they..." Read more Guardsman - The worst shopping experience of my life Guardsman "I am extremely let down by Guardsman and Nebraska Furniture Mart. I feel very taken advantage of. I saved money to purchase a leather sectional and purchased the protection plan...." Read more Keystone Rv - Very Disappointed - Won't buy another! Keystone Rv "Keystone builds a very nice looking product. Unfortunately they source poor quality accessories and then don't stand behind them. In addition, the build quality is on the surface only. one..." Read more Reroof America - Disgusted with their workmanship Reroof America "Reroof America put on a new roof in August 2005. In 2008 when I started having leaks they told me they weren't responsible for workmanship after one year. I have..." Read more